- Ask a lot of questions
- Figure out how to fix it, not who’s to blame
- Wish for the demise of Exxon, Monsanto, and the coal industry
- Pull recyclables out of the trash
- Prefer books to TV
- Work to protect and restore the environment
- Like real food
- Aren’t afraid to make mistakes and learn from them
- Care more about your intelligence and values than your experience
- Pay a $12 minimum wage
Follow Your Passion!
MOM’s Environmental Restoration (ER) Captains develop leadership skills and a working knowledge of sustainability to play a pivotal role in enhancing environmentalism at MOM’s! You’ll find a host of other unique opportunities at our stores as well, from Organic Kitchen team member to coffee roaster.
- Great pay and a 30% discount at all MOM’s locations
- Exceptional hands-on training, including book sessions, field trips and more!
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) plan with socially responsible options after 1 year of full-time employment
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts for full-time employees
- Discounted gym membership
- Access to classes and seminars designed for professional and personal growth
- Casual work environment with opportunities for mindfulness training and meditation
- Paid maternity leave
- Access to charging for plug-in electric vehicles
- And many more!
After 1 year of full-time employment, MOM’s employees will also become eligible for Green Benefits to encourage employees to live MOM’s Purpose – To Protect and Restore the Environment. Green Benefits include:
- A green home starter kit with a programmable thermostat, clothesline, tap water filter and LED light bulbs.
- Home composter and home rain barrel benefits
- 20% subsidy for Energy Star appliances, electric lawn mowers, and in-line water filters
- 15% subsidy towards the purchase of a hybrid vehicle (up to $3,000) or electric car (up to $5,000)
- Subsidy towards an organic mattress purchase
Mindfulness at MOM’s